Wednesday, July 12 – 08:00 PT / 11:00 ET / 16:00 BST (60 minutes)
There’s still time to register for the forthcoming webinar: ‘The truth about AI and what it means for organizations, work and the office’, taking place on Wednesday 12 July. Hosted by the AWA Institute, the guests will delve deep into the truth about AI and its transformative potential to revolutionize the world of work and reveal how your organization can navigate this rapidly evolving landscape.
Guests include Michael Jackson, Founder of Shaping Tomorrow, strategist and Non-Executive Chairman, Pre-Empt.life; and Andrew Mawson, Founder and MD, AWA.
The following sub-topics will be discussed:
- What exactly is AI and what are the emerging trends?
- What are the key factors associated with the speed of AI adoption?
- What jobs will be impacted by AI and how?
What new jobs will evolve?
- What will be the impact on the shape and nature of organizations?
- How will AI affect the design, size and nature of the workplace?
- What should organizations be doing to prepare?
- What are the ethical and societal considerations associated with AI?
- Who ‘owns’ the behavioral outcomes of AI?
- What strategies can be implemented to empower and up-skill the workforce to thrive in the era of AI?
This entirely free online event is designed for business leaders, HR and people professionals, Institute members, technology enthusiasts, researchers, and anyone interested in understanding and navigating the reality of AI in the workplace (spanning all industries).
Registration is quick and easy! Just CLICK HERE to complete your details.