Companies globally are slowly but surely moving towards hybrid models of work, whereby employees have the choice to decide when, where from and how they work. This is changing the way organisations operate, on many levels. Crucial areas include a)Company Culture, b)Employee Experience, c)the role of the office and d)the choice of the right technology. This course covers the basics of the four sub-topics; delivered by four global experts.
Workplace Evolutionaries, also referred to as WE, is the world’s largest, global Community of practitioners focused on Workplace, Strategy and Leadership. The India hub of WE brings to you a 4-part, short-term online course around the topic.
Understand what matters most while setting up hybrid models of work, and how to do that.
Who is it for?
• Team leaders, HR leaders
• Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs
• Change leaders
• Those in charge of teamwork, collaboration, change management
• Individuals and those interested in the ‘people factor’
• Things that matter most while setting up Hybrid Models of Work
• Key steps to follow within the four sub-topics
• Ability to analyse and decide if hybrid work will work for your organisation or not
Join the hub group for free here
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Language English
- Students 274
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes